ICG® Basic LevelOnline Certification
Article number: 8008001
- REPS / CIMSPA: 4.0
- ACE: 0.8
- NASM: 0.8
Available manual languages: English, Deutsch, Pусский, español, Türkçe, portuguesa, عربى
The training includes the planning, structuring and practical delivery of performance-oriented beginner classes, including the respective riding techniques, health and safety checks and the appropriate use of music. This certificate entitles to participate in ICG®’s continuing education training programs.
Plan, organize and lead Level 1+2 indoor cycling courses using the 1:1 and 2:1 extensive long interval training methodology
- 10-point bike setup
- Put together the right music and pedal speeds for individual course sections
- Methodology and teaching points of the session structure
- Correct participants, detect riding errors
- Select the correct cycling techniques for Level1 and Level 2.
- Select the correct training zones for each section (heart rate zones)