This 2-day online education (via Live Stream) includes the planning, structuring and practical delivery of performance-oriented beginner classes, including the respective riding techniques, health and safety checks and the appropriate use of music. This certificate allows further participation in ICG®’s continuing education training programs.
Plan, organize and teach Level 1+2 indoor cycling courses using the 1:1 and 2:1 extensive long interval training methodology
• 10-point bike setup
• Put together the right music and pedal speeds (RPM's) for individual course sections
• Methodology and teaching points of the class profile
• Detect riding errors and provide feedback to participants
• Select the correct cycling techniques for Level1 and Level 2
• Select the correct training zones for each section (heart rate zones)
• For the course, you need an indoor cycling bike with fixed gear, a stable internet connection and a laptop or tablet.
• On the Monday before the ICG® Basic Level (via Live Stream) you will receive a separate E-Mail with your personal voucher code to the digital training documents as well as the access (link and password) for the two training days.